Monday, November 7, 2016

Discover Datasheet Results Report



This part of the project is interesting.  It is about listening, making good notes, and using the datasheets as tools to communicate. 

We spent time talking about the problems or challenges and I made note of the differences based on individual perceptions and goals.   The conversation in the first meeting concluded with a refocus on teamwork and leadership as the primary goal of LUCO.  The datasheet for the goal discovery type was helpful as I captured the conversation.  I think I jumped ahead a bit and shared my goals data sheet in a previous post.  I will share it again because it reflects the true focus on the project.  We have a lot of work left to do and I anticipate more discovery to take place as we move further into the project.  


No comments:

Post a Comment