Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Designing the Design Space

The learning environment design meeting I choose to share today is a diagnostic meeting for a course redesign project.  My space would include the learning environment modeling agenda for the participant, sticky notes for the building blocks, markers, a white board, and a pre-developed model of the existing course.  

The environment should be free of clutter with good lighting and space for everyone to work and move around.  As an added touch, I would provide something to drink and of course, some munchies!  Who doesn’t think better with chocolate?


1 comment:

  1. Well, I certainly think better with chocolate! Seriously, what this shows is the importance of planning. For me, designing the design space is about thoughtful preparation. This always comes across to participants in our sessions and makes them feel valued. That is so important in our work.

    ReplyDelete